Ford Cars Price List (August 2021) in India
|Ford EcoSport||Rs. 8.19 - 11.69 Lakh*|
|Ford Endeavour||Rs. 33.81 - 36.26 Lakh*|
|Ford Figo||Rs. 5.82 - 8.37 Lakh*|
|Ford Freestyle||Rs. 7.28 - 9.03 Lakh*|
|Ford Aspire||Rs. 7.28 - 8.73 Lakh*|
Ford Car Models
Let us help you find the dream car
Upcoming Ford Cars
About Ford Cars
Ford entered India back in 1995 and has since invested billions of US dollars to setup manufacturing facilities and a network of sales and service centres for new and existing customers across the country. These facilities not only produce engines and vehicles for the domestic market, but for various export markets as well. Ford's facilities in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Sanand, Gujarat have a combined manufacturing capacity of 6.1 lakh engines and 4.4 lakh vehicles. Ford models like the current Figo, new Aspire and the EcoSport are exported from India to over 40 global markets. Ford has recently shifted focus on providing high-satisfaction customer-service, particularly in terms of after-sales offerings. Currently, Ford has 376 sales and service outlets in 209 cities across India. The brand has also recently started a partnership with India's homegrown automotive manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra to co-develop a new mid-size SUV for the Indian market. The two also aim to work on a small electric vehicle along with other exchanges of technologies and components.
Popular Comparisons of Ford
- VSFord EcoSportRs.8.19 - 11.69 Lakh *Hyundai CretaRs.10.16 - 17.87 Lakh *
- VSFord EndeavourRs.33.81 - 36.26 Lakh *Toyota FortunerRs.30.34 - 38.30 Lakh *
- VSFord FigoRs.5.82 - 8.37 Lakh *Maruti SwiftRs.5.81 - 8.56 Lakh *
- VSFord FreestyleRs.7.28 - 9.03 Lakh *Ford FigoRs.5.82 - 8.37 Lakh *
- VSFord AspireRs.7.28 - 8.73 Lakh *Honda AmazeRs.6.32 - 11.15 Lakh *
Find Ford Car Dealers in your City
Ford Car Images
- Ford EcoSport
- Ford Endeavour
- Ford Figo
- Ford Freestyle
- Ford Aspire
Ford News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Ford Ecosport Facelift Spied Undisguised Before Launch
The facelifted model will get visual enhancements as well as additional features
- Here Are The Best Three-Row SUVs You Can Buy In Every Budget
There's a seven-seater family car for every price range - from under Rs 10 lakh to Rs 40 lakh!
- Ford Figo vs Maruti Swift vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios: Automatic Spec Comparison
How well does the Figo automatic hold up compared to segment stalwarts like the Swift and Grand i10 Nios?
- Car News That Mattered: New Launches, Spied Models And More
Take a look at what transpired in the automobile world in the last week
- Ford Aspire To Soon Get Figo’s Petrol-Automatic Option
The sub-4m sedan has the same engines as the hatchback it’s based on
- 2021 Ford Figo Petrol Automatic: First Drive
Ford has brought back the 6-speed torque converter gearbox on the Figo but in a more sensible packag...
- Ford EcoSport 3000km Review: Service Cost
Cutlet had gone for service in March, just a day before the lockdown was enforced. It came back by t...
- 2020 Ford Endeavour 2.0L Diesel AT: First Drive Review
A smaller diesel engine takes away one of the key bragging rights from the Ford Endeavour. Does this...
- Ford Ecosport 2000 Km Long Term Review: Cutlet Helps Setting Up A Home
The EcoSport isn't known for its in-cabin space. And hence, I could understand my friend’s disappoin...
Latest Reviews on Ford Cars
I own a Freestyle 1.5 l diesel engine, and no doubt, it is the best in class, its powerful engine gave me great driving experience, it doesn't seem superficial like most ...
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Which is the lowest-priced model in Ford?
Which is the highest-priced model in Ford?
What are the upcoming models from Ford?
Which is the most mileage efficient car model in Ford?
What will the new changes in facelift
Does Titanium Plus feature Rain Sensing Wiper?
Is Ford leaving India
Popular Ford Used Cars in New Delhi